sunway pyramid.

i went there wif my bff which is dal,my pet sis n her little sis.
we lost! oh pengalaman yg menarik!
hehe.
we really had a great tyme togather.
take some picture.
some picture??
i think not.
many many many and so many picture!
wah,thats great ryte??
hehe.
we ate pizza hut bcoz little sis of my pet sis want ate that.
then we go for the movie.
unfortunately,no movie that interest us.
so we decide tp played bowling!
thats my favourite!
and guess what??
i'm the winner!!
yeah! dun get mad girls.
haha.
then we went for indoor shopping.
buy something for my mom n my pet sis.
after that we went home.

sis.
i really had a wonderful tyme with u.
make sure that we will hang out togather again and again!
thnx for belanje me!=)


dal n mira.
thnx coz acompany us!
do have a great tyme with both of u!;)

No comments:

Post a Comment