i'm gonna miss u sygs!

eventhough we know eavh other only 1 n half year,
but u r my BFF.
everywhere we go,
we go togather.
i still remember when first tyme we know each other.
my heart said "u r so pretty".
i'm hapy knowing u.
u alwez think positive about me.
yang,if i have prob,i want to tell to who?
if i feel sad,who want to be my shoulder to cry on?
if that girl make a prob again,who want to scold at her?
if i afraid to bath alone,who want to accompany me?
if i want to go anywhere,who want to be my driver?


i miss u.
everything that we did all in my mind.
we travel togather.
make a memories togather.
we also love camera sooo damn much!
thnx 4 everything sygs.
i'm sad that u will leave me.
i will alwez remember u.
oh damn! i'm crying ryte now!
i'm gonna miss u.
miss everything about u.
=(=(=(=(
i already feel how my life at lendu without u.
i already feel how my day will going on.
please! i dun want to feel this.
i dun want this kind of feeling.
arggghhhhhhh!!






NUR ATHIRA AMIR SHAH.
taking care of urself!
study smart okae!
dun try2 to forget me.hehe
dun be a girl that easy to cry bcoz of boy!!
i know u r a very strong girl!
ur period pain.stand by hot water.
kte da xd da tok wt sume 2.
ur migrain.stand by all ur medicine ok!
=)
i know u will be hepy at there.
stay smile in wateva u do.
please do contact me okae!
i love u so much!


all our memories are kept
and save in my mind!
feel sad u gonna leave me.
so sad!
thnx 4 evrything dear!
thnx a lot.
take care!






No comments:

Post a Comment