ipoh mali!

another vacation for this short semester break..
went to IPOH!!!
went there with ETS train..
it was really great in the train..
ok stop about train..

arrived there around 11 o'clock in the morning..
and of course adq n a.adi take me to home..
and meet my ayah..
*ayah tersenyum lebar jmpe aku

then after that we cooked togather
*ayah,adq n me
we cooked nasi ayam!
u know what,
it is adq receipe..
and this is the second tyme i ate nasi ayam made from adq!
ops..not made from adq..
made from us! haha

the next day went out with wan cia..
eat,talk,laugh..
really had fun!

nyte is bowling tournament..
it is among me,adq n a,adi..
sponsor by AYAH!
thnx AYAH!! (=

this AYAH! our bowling sponsor!









1st game!


2nd game!


gaye seorg JAGUH bowling!

ok..u must already know who's the winner ryte!
ok congrate to ADQ!

next is ate at nasi lemak kampung!
this is my first tyme been there! 
i ate nasi lemak with ayam kampung..
the taste is good..
and thnx to our sponsor for tonite food!


a.adi!! he also always took us everywhere that us want to go..
thnx a lot!!

FYI!
at first,k.long wanted to join us tonite,
unfotunately she cannot turn up due to rain..
but it is ok..
next tyme we meet ok!

before i forgot,
adq ride me with a.adi motorcycle..
we went around that area bcz adq don't have licence and me too..
thnx adq for ride me,
no matter what is the time is,
we juz go out and have fun! 

now,it is my time to go back..
feel really2 sad..
but what i can do..
my limit is over..
i had really great n superb tyme with adq,a.adi n ayah..
really hope to go there again!
*Ayah is my ayah angkat

thnx to mama for give permission to me to go there..
thnx ayah for welcoming me!
thnx a.adi for take me and sent me..
thnx adq for a great memories!!

<3 u all!! (=








No comments:

Post a Comment