luahan hati

i'm not blame anyone..i also not so perfect..but we still can change our attitude to became a good person right??
i love to make friends but i dun like friends 'bermuka-muka'..in front of me she talk like this, but behind me she talk like that..i'm glad to have a very good friends that always with me when i'm down, in trouble, happy..
i dun care anymore what other people want to say about me..as long as i'm happy and o one touch me, i'm ok..
i wanna be like my bestfriend said 'jgn asyik pk org je, pk dri sendiri dlu..jgn asyik nk jge ati org, ati kte sape nk jge..tegas dlm sume perkare' thnx FARAH!! u alwez be my good advisor...

when i'm down, u r the first one that i'm looking for to story all inside my heart..u alwez be my good listener..u alwez hear me talk first then u will comment..i'm glad to have u as my lil sis!! u alwez understand me so well!! thnx a lot ADQ!!


to YOU!
please change ur attitude..i feel not comfortable when u with my freind and me..i'm looking people like LA DOLCE team..if u wnna join us, dun be so stingy! my group is not like that!! dun pretend like u innocent and a very good person..for me, u NOT like that!! u is TALAM DUA MUKE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment