this is me!

not everything in this world that i want i can get it..
at least i can get it few things..
even though it juz to satisfy myself..
but it really makes me happy..


berbuka at my home is really heaven!
variety types of food have..
until my stomach is full and cannot eat anymore..=)
and lastly.what makes me happy is,my proposal to my
parents finally approved!!
thnx mum n dad!! LOve U!!


i have feeling that actually i also dunno what kind of feeling i have..sometimes i feel like this..and sometimes i feel like that..i story this to my friend..and she said..just follow the flow..and i try my best to follow the flow..


next week is last week of 'puasa-ing' at Kampus Lendu Melaka..and after this hope no 'puasa-ing' at melaka again..hehe..next week also my friends and i will shopping raye! can't wait for that..also will hang out with my sayangs NUR ATHIRA AMIR SHAH..hopefully our plan is going smoothly k..hehe..really miss u dear!


now it's tyme for me to went for Culture class..have presentation today..and hope i will present it well!! wish me luck ok!!

No comments:

Post a Comment