my BFF!!



this is my BFF since i form 2..
she really understand me and know everything about me..



i called her is FARA..what the similar between
me and her is we born in JUNE!!!



ok..her name is PIQA..she is me BFF since i was
in PLKN..i told to her everything when i was in PLKN..
thnx yang for being my good listener and advice.. 



she is TYRA..she is my BFF since i was in UITM..
i knew her when MMS..and i dun expect we got the same room..
from there we so close until today..and even though we being apart now but we still
contact each other through FB!!




she can understand me well..she accept me as ME..
even though we had mis understanding before this but
we still BFF till NOW..



to all my BFF!!
i really appreciate u being my BFF!!
i LOVE u all so much!!!
please dun ever left me because i really need u all..
even though we far,but if we still need each other,
our relationship till the end!!


No comments:

Post a Comment