(= )=

after a long tyme busy with my things,
here i come back to start writing on my blog!
ouch! i miss u blog..(=

okae,lets talk about me..
ouh NO!
my friends said i like Digi..haha
i try to diet but,it not works lah..
huhu..
my cuti sem 2 month but i feel it juz like 2 weeks..
and it almost over!
i dun feel like wanna start my studies..
want holiday more n more!
hahah...

i juz got my result..
and alhamdulillah..quite GOOD..
hehe..
congratz to KAK AIN..
DL weyh! haha..

yesterday i feel so sad..
sad in happy..
how??
haha..
anyway i juz wanna say to YOU and YOU..
hope both of u happy ever after!
dun care bout me coz i alwez haPPY..
i,m a kind of girl happy go lucky ryte??
hehe..
i alwez hope that both of u will handle ur own problem baik2!
hehe..

okae..
we will meet again soon..
daaaa~

ain bonafide! 

No comments:

Post a Comment