let me story what happen at me for this week.

monday.
my 2nd anniversary!
thnx sygs for calling me..
and finally u appreciate our anniversry!
and thnx to all my friends that wish me..
a big thnx to u olls..

tuesday.
prctice dance and wait part 2 so long.
and finally they 'tarik diri'..
pergh..xmenyiraplak kn..
cm lah kteowg nie xbyk test,assgmnt,quiz n mcm2 lah kn..
dowg je yg bz..huh!
go to JAMBAN lah u all!

wednesday.
mdm bebel about part 1 trip..
say that we all xwat keje..
n kteorg rse mlas nk g trip..
g klinik sbb jari kaki saye bengkak!
naseb bek doc kate xd pape.
xpatah,n doc bg ubt!
ptg g cowboy bli brg tok dtm carnival.
smpi maghrib n terlepas yasin level..
sorry gorgeous girl..
huhu..

thursday.
adq majok with me..
bcoz i'm can't tell the truth to her..
so she want me to make 'pengakuan jujur'
at FB n BLOG..
and i'm done with it!
finally she satisfy with all my 'pengakuan jujur'.
during my HR class,
i did something for her,
juz want her know that i remember her,
every second,minute,hour,day,years..
everywhere i go..
i alwez miss her..
at night have ticketing test.
without study..
but i'm doing well!
without meniru..
juz bincang cket2 jerk..hahah..
and our part 1 trip..
i wish that trip will cancel..
bcoz everything is kucar kacir.
but oja didn't want..
then we show our dance to part 5..
she satisfy and ask we to polish it..
tomorrow mdm want to see it..
okae..
erm..whatelse??
again..adq trase witn me..
it juz a joke la dik..
no nit to rse serba slh..
i'm okae n alwez okae with u my dear..
please dun be sad.
i will sad 2..
i'm crying bcoz of u.
n after pujok memujok,
we do have a great tyme last nyte..
gelak2 tapi yg laen nyenyak tdo..
after talk about 'sumthin', we slept at last.
huhu..
i will remember last nyte till the end of my life!
thnx coz make me happy..=)

friday.
feel so lazy to go to class.
but wake up at last..
7.45 a.m!
haha..what la u girl..lmbt nye bgn!
doing crs quiz..
after that updating my blog during crs class!
haha..xtao lah ape yg aku blaja nie.
after this wanna go to bendahari to get driver bus no..
then do  my tour planning exercise.
at evening,
do rehearsel in front mdm.
meet part 1 for briefing tomorrow trip.
memorize my tour guide script.
n what else??
can i get my sleep juz for a minute??
i feel so sleepy today.
and i'm too tired to think what gonna happen tomorrow.
part 1 trip is really make me suck!



 p/s; i'm tired.really tired.when i can get my rest?


No comments:

Post a Comment