my journey.


muke buruk gler! haha



bosan ngn jem yg melampau!



comel itu saye! hehe


depart from mlake about 7.45 and arrived at rawang at 10 a.m.
then breakfast nasi lemak + cucur bawang. (sedap weyh! sgt sedap!)
then depart from rawang around 10.30 to ipoh.
along the journey jem yg teramat.
so the best way for me is sleep.sleep. and sleep.=)
haha. i dunno which road that my bro take to arrive early (kononnye) at ipoh.
at the end,take about 5 hours to arrive at wan cia house at ipoh.
wan cia cook my favourite meal which is NASI AYAM!
haha.then at night we went to ipoh parade to played bowling.
2 game each person. n guess what?? i'm improve my bowling skill! haha.
arrive at wan cia home around 12.45 a.m.
then on9 and kol my lovely adq yg tersgt manje!
haha.borak2 agk lme jgk.
cian dy kne kco almost everyday with me.huhu
sorry yea adq.
really have fun talk with her.
although sometimes we talk more heart to heart. (chewah!) haha

p/s:adq,sory if i hurt u last nyte. fyi, ILYSM! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment