no title.

i want u sygs.i want u 2 b on my side.
have a talk like that nyte.i miss u babe.


but i really dunno about ur feeling to me.
sometimes i feel like u juz wanna play on me.
juz wanna have fun.but sometimes i feel like
u are serious.i dunno lah sygs ape dlm pkran u.
really confuse.why when i text u,u slalu xbls.
too many question in my mind about u.
i dunno what kind of feeling that i have on u ryte now.
oh dear! can u please help me?????
i'm really confuse.
u...can u explain to me?
r u really serious?
or juz wanna have some fun?
or juz nk memenuhi mase yg bosan yg terluang?
or anything else?
 arrrgggghhhhhhhhhh!!
tension!





friends!
can all of u decide what kind of feeling that i have ryte now?
do u think that he is the best guy?
but how about his girl?
n my boy?
oh my gucci!
why all of this is happen to me??




am i really love u?????????????????????!!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment